Northwest Buffalo Trading Co
ALCOHOL-FREE HAND SANITIZER
Volume discount price will be reflected at cart page
Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer
Available sizes: 210ml, 1L and 4L
210 Case = 12 Bottles
1L Case = 12 Bottles
4L Case = 4 Bottles
DIN #: 02499541
Proudly made in Canada
Kills 99.99% of germs, including the Enterococcus faecium bacteria, now shown to be developing tolerance to alcohol-based hand sanitizers. The active ingredient is benzalkonium chloride, shortened to BZK, an organic salt classiﬁed as a quaternary ammonium compound. Along with BZK, utilizes a proprietary ratio of speciﬁc components. Over the counter hand sanitizer is safe and effective to use when consumers don’t have access to water
- First Aid Antiseptic quality
- Made in Canada
- BZK sanitizers kill germs and are effective in destroying harmful bacteria.
- Does not dehydrate and crack skin from frequent use. Leaves skin feeling moisturized.
- Provides protection well after the solution has dried.
- Safe for schools and airlines. Non-flammable and less toxic than alcohol-based sanitizers if accidentally ingested.
Application:Apply as needed and rub into the skin, no rinsing necessary. Note: Do not rinse or wipe off the hand sanitizer before it’s dry, it may not work as well against germs. Supervise young children when they use hand sanitizer to prevent swallowing. Keep out of eyes, ears, or mouth. In case of eye contact, ﬂush with water immediately.