Northwest Buffalo Trading Co
ANTIBACTERIAL WIPES (BZK) - (1 Single Pack = 60 Wipes)
Volume discount price will be reflected at cart page
1 SINGLE PACK = 60 INDIVIDUAL WIPES
HEALTH CANADA DIN: 02507420
Antibacterial Wipes SGS Tested for Quality Control & Safety
The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends the items to be cleaned consistently are phones, toilets, electronics, door handles, remotes, desks, faucets, sinks, light switches, and countertops.
- CONVENIENCE – Our 60-pack TRAVEL-FRIENDLY Antibacterial Hand Sanitizing Wipes go wherever you go. Keep a pack handy in your CAR, so you can sanitize your hands ON-THE GO for all of your ERRANDS.
- Wipe down surfaces to keep you safe from germs and viruses
- Help to keep your hands HEALTHY and PROTECTED, with GENTLE INGREDIENTS and NO HARSH CHEMICALS to irritate the skin.
- LOCK-IN MOISTURE to help EASE DISCOMFORT from DRY, SENSITIVE SKIN.
- Soft, gentle wipes for incontinence caretake the place of harsh soaps and rough washcloths with no rinsing required
- Soft pack with a flip-top lid helps keep wipes moist; 60 wipes per pack, 36 packs per case (2,160 total wipes)
- Size of medicated Wipes 190mm x 150mm
- Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
NorthWest Buffalo Co has wipes that can also be personalized with your corporate logo.
Benzalkonium chloride can be used in much lower concentrations and does not cause the familiar ‘burn’ feeling you might know from using alcohol hand sanitizer. It can make life easier for people who have to sanitize hands a lot, like healthcare workers, and maybe even increase compliance with sanitizing guidelines.
Benzalkonium chloride (BZK, BKC, BAK, BAC), also known as alkyldimethylbenzylammonium chloride (ADBAC) and by the trade name Zephiran, is a type of cationic surfactant. It is an organic salt classified as a quaternary ammonium compound.